HCE Product Guarantee
Our 6-month manufacturers guarantee is only available for our human hair range, and only valid if the following applies:
- The hair was fitted by a qualified, industry professional. Wefts should be cut to measure, and double sewn on each of the ends prior to application to fully secure
- Correct aftercare is essential for longevity. Hair Choice offer a full extensions aftercare range including shampoo, conditioner and mask. We also recommend using an oil to keep the hair hydrated and as silky as possible, and a heat protection spray prior to blow drying. Do not use silver shampoo on any of the extensions as it distorts the colour and dries the hair out.
- Try and limit the number of times you straighten and use heated tools on the hair each week. Excessive and frequent heat causes damage and will dry out the hair
- Hair Choice also offer a range of brushes including a Knots Out detangler, paddle and vent brush that will again help prevent snapping of your natural and extension hair.
- If going on holiday to a hot country or using regular sunbeds, please tie hair up and pop conditioner through your hair to prevent drying out.
- Post hair wash, don’t twist and tie hair up wet in a towel as this again can cause snapping-you need to blot dry the hair in a downward motion with the towel to dry off
For further information please refer to our downloadable guides on our website, or should you have any further questions please email our customer care team on email@example.com