How to Fit Your All Access 4 Piece Clip In
In 20 shades and two lengths (18" and 22"), these pre-styled four-piece clip-in hair extensions add luxurious length and volume, for an A-list look any day of the week.
- Style your natural hair before applying your hair pieces.
- Lightly backcomb your hair in four sections, to ensure extra-secure application.
- Attach the four All Access pieces onto even sections of your hair, ensuring they’re fully spread out flat against your scalp, for a smooth finish (refer back to the tutorial video and pause if you need to).
- When brushing the extensions at the final stage, gently start from the ends and work your way up to the top to keep them looking flawless.
How To Fit Your Power Pony Clip In
In 23 shades, our glamorous 26" pre-styled Power Pony extension comes in either straight or wavy, for an instantly head-turning sleek or beachy look
- Snatch your hair into a pony to your desired height.
- Pre-style your natural ponytail to match your Power Pony before application.
- Wrap the Power Pony around the base of your own ponytail with our unique two-clip feature, locking in the clips for extra security.
- Wrap the additional piece of hair around the base of your pony for a seamless finish (refer to the hair tutorial video to see how it’s done)
How To Fit Your Pony Piece Clip In
In 23 shades and two lengths (18" and 20"), this pre-styled clip-in Pony Piece injects the jaw-dropping length and volume you’ve been dreaming of.
- Create a knot with your natural hair, using a bobble or clips.
- Tighten the drawstring on the Pony Piece first for ease of application.
- Shake out the Pony Piece before applying, to avoid tangles and ensure a smooth, full look.
- Apply the Pony Piece and secure (just as we do in the tutorial video), for the ultimate hair extension updo.
How To Fit Backstage Clipin
In 23 shades and two lengths (16" and 20"), this pre-styled clip-in hair extension piece adds length and volume to inspire your best hair day yet
- Style your own hair first, before applying your hair piece at the final stage
- Tease your hair by backcombing it before application, allowing the four clips to easily attach
- Simply attach the Backstage Clip-In evenly to your natural hair from one side to the other, as per our tutorial video